1. This is how we spent our Family Day week-end in February. Hanging with the family. We've started a new family tradition - celebrating anything and everything that bring happiness in our lives.
2. Sister of My Heart - was a very enjoyable book. I enjoy books that introduce me to other cultures. This one was sad at times and the ending was a bit predictable, but enjoyable none the less. Not quite up to the caliber of A Thousand Splendid Suns. I've started the Hunger Games; which I am assured I will love.
3. I am dying to try this crackerbread pizza (recipe found over at Cheekykitchen) and I have all the ingredients and I would make it right this second, but I feel like it needs to be shared and not consumed all myself. So I'll wait and invite some friends over!

1 comment:
Yeah, I few people have recommended the Hunger Games to me, it's on my want to read list.
Post a Comment