This is it folks.
The Stamp.
This is what Spencer spent 14 years working towards.
It was exciting to have it come in the mail the other night. We all took turns holding it and caressing it. We oohed and awed over it. We are thinking of building a special display cabinet with a spotlight shining on The Stamp for all to view.

9 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!
I don't think I realive that its actually a STAMP... like one you stamp with ... I know sounds stupid but I was thinking it was just a wierd name for a piece of paper... but very cool.. congrats Court family!
I have a couple things I need stamped!!!
Congratulations Spencer its offical.... Now get back to work.
Way to go Spencer. We felt something similar when Shane got his Doctorate Diploma in the mail. When he got it, it almost felt like something magical should happen, or lots of money should have spewed out of the envelope. But nothing happened. You would think that something amazing should happen when years and years went into achieving the diploma/stamp? We ooohed and awwwwed and then I think we went to Piqqys BBQ. It was indeed a magical momentous occasion. Hope your was too.
KADDI AND FAM
awesome! way to go!
Congrats Spencer!
WOW!!!!!!! COngratulations to the whole family!!!!!!!
Nicole
Post a Comment