
While the kids and I have been in Alberta"playing", Spencer has been in Winnipeg working all day and then coming home and doing all the repairs our house needs to be ready to sell. He has repaired, painted and poured a new front step as the old one was crumbing away and a bit of an eye sore. It was back breaking work mixing and pouring the
concrete, but it looks amazing!
He sent me pictures this morning and I was so impressed with his work I wanted to share and express my
appreciation to him for all he does for our family! Spencer is an amazing father and husband who always puts his family first.
We miss you and can't wait for you to join us in Alberta!
4 comments:
yeah! we love spenny!
I'm going to miss that house! All those late nights, sunday meals, stopping by unannounced, never leaving... ahhh those good old memories!!!
BTW.. you are the blogging queen lately!! I am loving this move!!!
Thanks honey. Back still in a bit of pain, but we made it through. Maybe after a re-grout the entryway tile I can mow the lawn if it is dry enough (it rained the past day and a half).
Anne, if you are going to miss the house so much you are welcome to buy it.
:)
Spenny
Back pain, you say? Sounds like I'll be carrying you out to the car again this summer.
(Make a wish)
Post a Comment