Yesterday we went to Milk River to meet some of our relative (Spencer's side of the family) who are visiting from Germany. It was a fun afternoon spent, visiting with family and as you can see the kids had the best time riding the Go Kart. Nolan was a little nervous at first but quickly starting ripping up the trax. Jarom had no trepidations and immediately took off; we had to send someone responsible (thanks Amanda) along to make sure my
wild boy came back in one piece. The boys had a great time playing in the rain, climbing in the fort and riding around the Reese Farm.
3 comments:
It was a fun time, even with the rain it was pleasant sitting out on the deck visiting while the kids ran around doing their thing. Good times.
Ok we totally need to get our hands on a couple of those and go tearing up lethbridge, that looks like way to much fun. I know my kids are excited about coming out it's always when we go to Nolan's and Jarom's , and now I'm going through major Angela withdraw, I can't wait to get out there. I have told James that I am having Angela Tricia dates and he gets the kids!!!!!
you're an updating queen!! lots of funness happening for you!
Post a Comment