I love it but as always I love to change things up, I can't tell in the picture but can you still put it up if you want? And it looks like they did a good job thinning it out am I right? You look so relaxed and stress free I think this move was a very good thing for you am I wrong? We all miss you and your bunch lots, the kids all talk about being able to hang with you, yes even Janelle has jumped the band wagon, so now you know that you really truly are missed out here....
AS IF you moved away & then did that. dramatic haircuts are my FAVOURITE. i'm so impressed, it looks so good! & it's so refreshing! aha like motivating...strange as that sounds. it is, makes you feel better about life, don't you think? LOVE YOU.
I found YOU! Glad you found me! Your hair is cute cute cute!! Your house sounds great. Your adventures of late with Nolan sound like you are being a FANTASTIC mom. Keep up the good work. So how are you liking Lethbridge?? Does it feel weird to be back there? We are doing good here. Getting more and more settled, more familiar with the area, more friends, more things to do - all the fun stuff that makes it feel like home! Hope you are adjusting just as good!! I'll keep stalking you through your blog!
6 comments:
I love it but as always I love to change things up, I can't tell in the picture but can you still put it up if you want? And it looks like they did a good job thinning it out am I right? You look so relaxed and stress free I think this move was a very good thing for you am I wrong? We all miss you and your bunch lots, the kids all talk about being able to hang with you, yes even Janelle has jumped the band wagon, so now you know that you really truly are missed out here....
AS IF you moved away & then did that. dramatic haircuts are my FAVOURITE. i'm so impressed, it looks so good! & it's so refreshing! aha like motivating...strange as that sounds. it is, makes you feel better about life, don't you think?
LOVE YOU.
p.s. you're a megababe
Love love it!!! Super sassy hot stuff! You are definitely a megababe.
I found YOU! Glad you found me! Your hair is cute cute cute!! Your house sounds great. Your adventures of late with Nolan sound like you are being a FANTASTIC mom. Keep up the good work. So how are you liking Lethbridge?? Does it feel weird to be back there? We are doing good here. Getting more and more settled, more familiar with the area, more friends, more things to do - all the fun stuff that makes it feel like home! Hope you are adjusting just as good!! I'll keep stalking you through your blog!
I love it! It looks great sister, can't wait to see it in person...rach
Post a Comment