Saturday, September 06, 2008

Our House

I am suffering from Internet Addiction Disorder- I'm going through withdrawal and its not pretty. When we hooked up our computer after the move it is not working. It has some sort of virus that allows me onto most Internet sites except for my blog and hotmail. This means I can not update my blog or look at anyone elses. I don't know what to do. I have horrible nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat, it's horrible, I can barely function. I almost went and bought a new computer so that I could see what was going on in the cyber world; the only thing stopping me was having the answer to Spencer. I would have bought a lap top and hidden it under my bed or some other place he would have never found it; but I am so computer illiterate I would need him to set it all up for me. Actually it's not that bad, but I have felt slightly cut off from my blog buddies.

On to better things!

We are in our new house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realized that I don't have any pictures of it to share with you, I thought I did, but in my eagerness to get out to my parents and onto their internet I forgot to take pictures, or rather I thought I had.

Anyhow, we love our little house. The kids have their own room, but more importantly I have my very own bathroom. Now anyone who has had to share a bathroom with little boys knows how truly exciting this is. I have threatened them with their life if they even think of crossing the threshold that is my bathroom; but since there are two other bathrooms in the house and they would have to walk right by one to use mine, I think they will be okay. Nolan tried to band me from "his" bathroom, but really I have no intention of EVER using it, so its all good.

Now I know you would like to listen to me go on and on about my lavatory - did I mention it has a soaker tub? but I'll move on. We have lots of windows and after living in our tiny old house that felt dark and cramped this is all so fun.

I'll post pictures of our house as soon as I'm able to get back on to my blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya friend!! I'm dying up here...we don't get internet, tv or phone until the 25th and I'm pretty sure my neighbor here thinks I'm a junky!! Good luck. I say...get a new laptop...you'll love it. If you need any form of justification I can hook you up...I can think of loads of reasons to spoil yourself!

Anne said...

Yeah! We love you house! It is so cute! But I bet your neighbours were glad to see that you didn't have 7 kids!!!

And just think how quite it must seem with us gone!

It's a total win-win!

Unknown said...

Im just glad it wasn't my kid barfing on the carpet this time.

Dawn said...

We just finished our house addition and I finally have my own bathroom too so I understand=) Is it wrong to feel glee when saying "no, you can't use my shower!" to someone you gave birth to? If it is I'm okay with that.

Shaela said...

I feel your pain! David and I are "sharing" the laptop (until we move to our house) and it often goes out the door with him to work each day.

Congratulations on being in your home. That is so exciting. I Love that you have your own bathroom ENJOY!!! you deserve it