Even though Anne and I don't look like we are having a good time in this photo we really are. It must have been the lull in the day (or Anne is on the downside of her caffeine induced party mode, but I'm posting it because it is the only picture I have of the two of us.
The Taylors came for a visit pretty much the day we got our new house. As Spencer was cleaning the carpets and I was scrubbing down the kitchen we heard a knock on the door and there they were; some peeking through the kitchen windows, some looking through the living room window and some knocking on the door, waving and smiling at us. I wouldn't of had it any other way. We love the Taylors and any chance we get to see them is to be taken! Plus Anne got to spend a whole next day unpacking box after box and putting all my stuff away. Thanks Anne!!!
It was a super busy visit as the Taylors had family events to attend, so while they were gone I unpacked and organized and got ready for the party when they returned.
Anne and Dale have 3 daughters. Aphra -13, Kezia -3 and Terzia - 1 and apparently I don't know how to spell her name. Anyhow I had loads of fun doing girl things with the girls. Aphra and I went shopping and instead of hitting the weapons section of the store we browsed through the craft and girly sections. Then I painted Kezia nails. I long ago decided that Aphie was my daughter too and I can't wait until she comes to visit me alone and I get to spend lots and lots and lots of time doing girl activities with her.
When Spencer finally had a day off work, we went to Writing on Stone where our families had so much fun playing amongst the Hoodoos (not really sure if they are actually called that or if I spelled it correctly, but since I thought it was called Riding on Stone, we'll just leave it as is) and in the Milk River.
It was sad when we had to say good-bye to the Taylors, but knowing we are only 13 hrs apart makes it a little easier.
3 comments:
Angela, you and I (and Anne) know that there are a couple more photos of you and Anne together - they just require censoring.
:) - sickos.
Spence
come on put up the good picture!!
Unless Spencer has it in a secret place???
Spencer you sicko!
Spencer assured me that he erased that picture!!!
I beleive he is keeping your special moments pictures with Anne for the right occation.
Thanks for having us it was a great time, I especially enjoyed Spencer Day and look forward to having our annual Spencer Day with the Courts.
Post a Comment