As I share with you are wonderful experience that was Christmas, I first feel the need to express how utterly wonderful it was not to have to load our presents and paraphernalia into the van and drive for hours making the tiresome drive through -40 degree weather and blizzard conditions.
We were all sick for Christmas... it was horrible. So I'll hit on some of the highlights so that I can move onto other post where I ramble on for...
Christmas Eve was a gathering of a whole lot of Courts. Kaye, all the brothers, their wives and kids gathered at Dan and Mandy's for Christmas Cheer. It was, as always, a very fun night. This picture shows off all the Court Grand kids and yes, this was pretty much the best picture we got.
Christmas Morning was at my parents.
I share this picture with you, because photos of pure happiness are my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment