Monday, January 12, 2009

Sweet Things


I LOVE these Kisses.
In Canada they are only available during Valentine Season. All year I anticipate the time when they will finally don the shelves of the local stores. Imagine my delight when I first saw them Friday. I will admit I am a little stingy with sharing them, so if my chance I share them, I must really, Really, REALLY love the person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are these things? Kisses with cherry filling? I don't think you can get them down in the U.S. at all. At least I've never seen them and if they do have them, they'll be made with nasty American chocolate. Really not worth it.

Tricia said...

I have never heard of these things!!!
I don't think that I was ever around when they were

Angela said...

I've bought them a couple of times this year at Target - once in the summer and then again in September. So I think they are avaible year round in the good old United States.

I just bought them at Wal -Mart. They are mixed in with all the other Kisses.

Anne said...

Hey I almost bought them this weekend at Walmart USA, but I put them back. Yikes I will have to get them now!!! Evil ANgela!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been given kisses- you love me the most!!!! Rach