I spent the most delightful afternoon, locked away in the computer room, watching season 6 of the Gilmore Girls (I saw season 5 on sale the other day and have been addicted ever since) and sewing up these pouches. They are whimsical and quirky and so fun to spend an afternoon with.
Heads up... I'm hoping there are enough chocolates left for me to have a Valentines Day Giveaway. What could be better than celebrating the Day of Love with a box of chocolates?
9 comments:
Hey Angela, these are utterly adorable! I wish I could whip up there for a weekend of sewing a chocolates.
Wow you were a busy bee!! Did you do all of those in 1 afternoon.
Was that Corinne in the pic?
My dad is 85 as well. I think he and your G'ma went to the same dances in their prime.
I did indeed, they are actually super easy to do - which is why with my very limited sewing skills I was able to make them.
That is Corinne, she and her husband live here.
Umm would those chocolates for the Valentines givaway be the ones left over from the Christmas giveaway??!!!
Angela you really are a busy bee and awesome. Making cookies, chocolates etc.
Sign me up for one of your lovely, beautiful creations.
I want the pattern for these fabulous bags!
Are these the zippers that we trying to figure out? You always amaze me with what you can do they look fantastic, I love the fabric where did you get it from? I am on count down to feb. I know we both have wedding but a party night is on it's way and I have yummy food that I want to make for it.... We might need to go for a run before and ......after.
Super cute bags, I do love them.
Sorry me again do you think that scriptures would fit in them? I LOVE the fabric it makes them super cute!!
is this what you're sending me?! =)
Post a Comment