For awhile there I kept trying to decide what is worse: -40 tempts for days, weeks, even months or the wind. I kept saying I'd wait until March to decide. March seemed to be mine and the kids breaking point; we'd been locked in the house to 5 months and the cold was down deep in our bones.
Saturday I decided; I'll take the wind. It was a glorious +7 outside.. The kids played, and played outside (take note of the lack of winter coats). I cleaned the outside of the windows in my shorts and a T-shirt. It was wonderful.
2 comments:
sure sure rub it in, how happy they look playing outside and enjoying it. Here they would play outside but there would not be smiles on their faces unless they were frozen there in place. I love the lack of snow gear. Will that day ever arrive here? And what is this washing windows in shorts?? I can't believe there will ever be a day here in shorts.....it seems so far far away.
and thus the reason as to why I want to move to Lethbridge...though I still fear the prices of homes are high there.
Post a Comment