Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Belly Shot

I just spent the most delightful week with my cousin Katrina.  She and her two kids came for a visit and man was it ever good to see them. We spent the week talking, laughing, baking, eating TimBits, and trying to craft - it was lovely. I so wish she lived closer and we got to spend more time together.

Her baby is due soon, 5 weeks and there is a boy growing in there.  Chances are are good our baby will be a boy too, so we will have two wild little boys together.  So exciting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are not doing a belly shot. I don't love you that much!

anne

PS Your Belly is super Cute! Can't wait to see it in 4 days!!!

Angela said...

We totally are Anne. So prepare yourself now!!!

Anonymous said...

first- we're not...

Second- I know your Homme! Answer that phone!!!

carolyne b said...

How is Walter doing? You must be excited to see Anne!!! and it goes without saying we miss both (ALL) of you. Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Anne, you know you will be doing a belly shot & YES, you do love her THAT much. And personally, I look forward to seeing those bellies online since I don't get to see them in person. Love, Cathy Finken

Anonymous said...

She made me do the belly shot, and I totally didn't want to!!!! Rach