I know this picture is wonky; but it makes me laugh. It's so fun to be pregnant with my sister. I think Rachel is about 17-18 weeks and I'm 20 weeks. Whoo Hoo!!!
Oh that is fun! Let Racheal know Congrats! from us. Pregnant with Dallin my sister and I had the same due date. Although I had Dallin 4 week early and she went over 10 days. They ended up being just over a month apart.
Ang...I am so happy for you!!! That is so awesome and you look fantastic(even if the pic is a bit wonky). I can hardly wait to see pics of you with Anne too. How fun to have cousin babies!!
I wish this picture was better I love it!!! Way to cute We need a couple more of them through out. How fun is it to get to share this with your sister.
4 comments:
Oh that is fun! Let Racheal know Congrats! from us. Pregnant with Dallin my sister and I had the same due date. Although I had Dallin 4 week early and she went over 10 days. They ended up being just over a month apart.
Ang...I am so happy for you!!! That is so awesome and you look fantastic(even if the pic is a bit wonky). I can hardly wait to see pics of you with Anne too. How fun to have cousin babies!!
I wish this picture was better I love it!!! Way to cute We need a couple more of them through out. How fun is it to get to share this with your sister.
Congratulations to both of you. How fun! This is a very exciting time for you gals!
Post a Comment