I will agree with this message... cause its the praying that gets them everytime. LOL. Is this message at a church in Lethbridge?
No, I read it on someone else's blog page. I'm not sure where the sign came from.
It is a sign generator program where you input whatever you want to say and it places text over the photograph. I used it once to tell me boss to 'Repent, cause we know what you did over the weekend!'www.says-it.com/churchsigns/classic1.php
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I will agree with this message... cause its the praying that gets them everytime. LOL. Is this message at a church in Lethbridge?
No, I read it on someone else's blog page. I'm not sure where the sign came from.
It is a sign generator program where you input whatever you want to say and it places text over the photograph. I used it once to tell me boss to 'Repent, cause we know what you did over the weekend!'
www.says-it.com/churchsigns/classic1.php
Post a Comment