Monday, June 11, 2007

Dancing in the Rain
















One of my favorite memories as child is running around in the pouring rain. For the last couple of years I have tried and tried to get Nolan to share in this experience and run while being pelted with rain drops.

Yesterday I bribed him with a dollar if he would run around in the rain. After much trepidation, the money finally won out and Nolly ran for his life. If was fun to watch them run and play tag, spash in puddles, slide on their knees (although, I probably should have changed Jarom out of his church cloths first).

They had a great time. So much fun, that we couldn't get them to come in the house. Nolan finally came in when he teeth were chattering and his lips were blue.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling darling boys. we miss them. mom

Anne said...

how cute!! I am a little surprised we don't see you out there Ang!!!