
Last week I was trying to clean up some papers and I found a paper that had all my church information on it. I was reading it over and read that I was sealed to parents in 1977, which would have made me about two. I have vivid memories of being sealed to my parents and for this reason I always thought I was around 5 when we were sealed as a family.
I remember being in the temple nursery before they took us (Shane and I) to our parents and having this overwhelming feeling of love and feeling at home.
I remember being in the temple nursery before they took us (Shane and I) to our parents and having this overwhelming feeling of love and feeling at home.
4 comments:
You know both Aphie & Corbin Remember when they were sealed to Dale & I, and they were young.. there is just something about the temple.
I think you're remembering when we were all sealed again after Patrice was born. I remember you and Rachel being so rowdy that one of the temple matrons threatened to kick us all out to the parking lot.
Or at least, that's what I told mom.
Of course that's what you told mom, you were always trying to get us in trouble....but I do remember giggling...Rach
Ok, there seems to be some debate about whether this memory is from when I was 2 or when our family was sealed to Patrice. I know that it was when I was 2 because I know that I was little. I was over 8 when we were sealed to Patrice.
Post a Comment