Thursday, July 17, 2008

Robin Hood

Auntie Patrice is very cool. Tuesday she took the boys for the afternoon and when Nolan and Jarom were returned to me, they were sugared up and the proud owners of bow and arrows. Jarom saw this hat and had to have it as he becomes Robin Hood every time he puts it on. Now my days are filled dodging arrows as they whiz by my head.

Patrice also took them to see Wall-e, which apparently is not as good as the kids had anticipated, but Nolan has just informed me that there were a couple of funny parts. Then she made coke bottle rockets with the boys and sprayed them with pop. Only an aunt would do such a thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I can sugar up Patrice's kids and give them projectiles to launch at their mother.

That photo of Jarom is great.

S

Anonymous said...

So. The competition is on for favorite Aunt!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna win.

Rach

Tricia said...

I will now ask you what I asked Nolan on the phone Can Patrice be my auntie too? Nolan never gave me an answer!!! Please I promise to be good. I can't wait to come and see you guys, my kids are excited too we'll have to see who make it there before we go mad!! Kids or mom maybe even James?, nahhhh he finally has found that he loves golf!!!

Anne said...

I say let Rachel & Patrice fight it out... sit back & enjoy!!