
This is my super cute niece Meg. She got baptized on Saturday. We were there. It was awesome.
Thursday night our family plus my parents eagerly loaded in the van to begin the trip to Utah.
It was a long and quick trip, but there were many high lights along the way. I love that we have these little opportunities to spend time with our family. The kids loved seeing their cousins. I loved seeing my brother and his family almost as much I loved shopping at Target
I got to visit with my friend Sam. It's been too long since we last saw each other! We went to a fun little restaurant and chit chatted away while we ate pretty much the yummiest breakfast ever.

I was disappointed there wasn't time to take the kids to see temple square and all the site, but we are already planning another trip!
5 comments:
so nice to be close enough to drive though huh?? You know that it's my goal in life to move to Lethbridge don't you??
The trip planing better involve the Taylor's. Could you imagine poor Steven having do deal with both You and Anne!!!
I love that picture of Meg. We had such a great time with your family. I wish that it wasn't so short. Hopefully you guys can come down again soon and we can do all the things you wanted to but didn't have the time for. Target will be waiting.
love
kaddi
Wow that is quite the weekend trip. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment