Last week was Jarom last week of preschool. He loved it, I loved it. His teacher’s name is Mrs. Falconer and she was born to be a pre-school teacher. She is so patient and so fun, I wish she could teach my kids until they graduate. We are going to miss her very much.
This is Hopper (Mr. Grass head). Jarom made him at preschool and loves it. We have to water it every day and talk about how he is going to cut its hair. I can’t wait to see what finally happens when Jarom goes crazy with the scissors.
This is Hopper (Mr. Grass head). Jarom made him at preschool and loves it. We have to water it every day and talk about how he is going to cut its hair. I can’t wait to see what finally happens when Jarom goes crazy with the scissors.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Jarom.. How cute! I hope he can treat his plant right! It looks like fun to water! Love you Jarom!! Keep up teh cuteness.. no problem, Hey!
Post a Comment