Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Baseball Pictures




5 comments:

Anne said...

How cute are they! I bet Nolan is the best player on his team, and the hardest worker! I used to love to play baseball, it tends to bring out the competative side in me! but I am sure nolan gets enough of that from his maternal side!

Tricia said...

It's hard to believe that another year of summer sports is coming to an end. He looks so proud of himself. You are the campion my friend. A little song that you can teach Jarom to sing. Great job Nolan I know how much you practiced.

m-strat said...

I hear many great things from Grandma and Grandpa about what a great athlete he is. Nolan, I want you to remember that no matter how talented you become, your Uncle Shane can still take you.

Anonymous said...

Rest assured Nolan, that in the day Uncle Shane makes this 'attempt', your father will put him in his right place, trodden under the foot of competition.

Anonymous said...

Nolan is growing so much, can't wait to see you when you come..Rach