I thought it was hilarious when I saw Nolan and his bike; Noli was walking his bike home and both he and the bike were covered in mud - I giggled when he asked me to help him clean it. I handed him the hose, gave a few helpful pointers such as, throw the mud over the fence and told him to get to work - does that make me a bad mom?
Nolan was on his way to visit his best buddy and hit the muddy road, I think he thought he could out ride it. He didn't make it very far before he realized he was stuck.
I totally have tons of memories as a kid, getting into these sort of scrapes. My kids really haven't had much of an opportunity to have these sorts of adventures because I've keep them so close and watched over. Sucks to be a kid now days. There are no days spent out at the canal exploring and only coming home when your stomach told you it was time to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment