The remaining days of our vacation were spent at the lake soaking up some rays and cooling off in the water.
We attempted to go crawdad hunting this year, we had no luck. In years past, at Talley Lake, the little crawdads would start to come out as soon as our beach was in the shade, so I thought it would be a cinch to catch them at night. It was a bust, next year I'll be more prepared and my kids (and Paul) won't be disappointed.

7 comments:
The only sad thing is that only the misses were documented. What a gyp.
I can confirm that Spencer did in fact have several impressive catches. In fact, I think he led the Tally Lake League in catches this summer.
Lucky for you there's a clip of Paul falling off the floating island and Ratchmistruck-ing an easy catch immediately after yours.
Clip? Paul? I remember the fall, but I didn't see it in all it's digital glory.
The correct spelling is Rachmistruk- ing the long Ukrainian name does not include the t or the c!!
Rachel Ratchmistruck
Whatever Raquel.
Spenc, is that a big belly I see hanging off the rope swing on one of the last shots?
Probably the same belly as the first shot of the video. :)
Post a Comment