

Sorry that I failed to post something yesterday, I was very busy. As Patrice said when she left a message on my answering machaine "For a stay at home mom you sure aren't home very much". So here's something new for all of you impatient people (Anne).Saturday Nolan bought a new bike. He saved up $18.00, had some birthday money from his Grandma Court and with the help of his mom and dad he purchased a shiney red "fast" bike. He was so proud when he gave the sales lady his money and then bragged to his friend Greg that he had bought his own bike. Ever since the bike purchase he has been getting me to go on nightly bike rides with him. We head up the bike path to the river, (which you can see in the picture has almost flooded out the road) then we bike over to Nolan's school and then back home again. Our bike rides take us a little over 7 km.
Jarom has mastered how to peddle his bike. He is "super fast"! Spencer and I get to run along beside him making sure that he doesn't tip over or do any Evel Knievil moves. Normally I would let him go but I don't think I have another trip to the emergency room in me.
Jarom also had his Second swimming lesson yesterday. He did much better at staying by the wall. He does the best little star fish you have ever seem.
1 comment:
Ohhh, How fun! Nolan, your bike Looks Super cool! How nice is it to be out and about! keep on biking!!
Post a Comment