Thursday, April 13, 2006
Blissful Bride
At long last we have heard from our beloved Sheena. Spencer, Nolan, Jarom and I were all crowded around the computer looking at pictures of her wedding; she looks so beautiful and happy! The kids were so excited to see her and Jarom kept jabbing his finger at the picture of Michel on the computer screen saying "Who's that? Who's that?" Apparently he thinks he should be the only man in Sheena's life! I was fortunate to receive a 13 page e-mail filling me in on her new life in France. Sheena seems to be doing quite well at adjusting to life on foreign soil. She gets to ride her bike to the bakery each day to buy fresh baguettes. I realize that I could also ride my bike to the market each day for fresh baguettes but it sounds so much more romantic if you are doing it in France. I hope she is wearing a beret while peddling her bicycle.
We thoroughly miss Sheena, but are so happy for the happiness she has found with Michel. In the time we got to spend with Michel we deemed him worthy of our Sheena, he is a great guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment