I have a couple of cute stories to share about Jarom.
Yesterday on the way home from church Jarom was in his car seat singing "Who let the dogs out, Ruff, Ruff". This maybe one of those stories that you had to be there to appreciate, but had you been there, you would have laughed too.
Last week we were taking the kids to the park, Jarom was riding along on his bike, singing at the top of his lungs, "Follow the prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, don't go astray..." This is his favorite primary song and is often heard sing it around the house or where ever we may be.
1 comment:
Hey Angela, Like your blog! I followed the link from Tricia's blog and voila, even though we haven't had a chance to chat in a long time I feel like I somewhat know what's going on in your life! And from Anne's blog I see you turned 30 recently, congrats, me too, I think it's a good thing, older wiser, settled, still hip though. Anyway, just wanted to say hello, you can see my blog at http://easylifeforkirsten.blogspot.com/
Kirsten
Post a Comment