Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Fun
















I just finished up the pre-Easter dinner preparations. I thought I'd take a moment and update my blog as to the fun happenings in the Court household before I tackle the messy kitchen and clean up my house in an attempt to fool my mother-in-law into thinking that I maintain a sparklingly clean house. Really I should give up the charade and let her experience how life here really is, buuuuuuuut I want her to think that I'm a good housekeeper.

Yesterday we held the 3rd annual Court/Northcott/Taylor Easter Egg Hunt. It is fun for all who participated. Nolan is an old pro so he hit the ground running; he is a regular sleuth when it comes to finding Easter egg; especially when he knows there is candy to be had. Jarom on the other hand was very excited to be holding his bucket, but didn't quite know what to do when he saw all the other kids scatter. I led him over to an egg and that was that. He turned into a hound dog, put his sniffer to the ground and quickly had a basket full of eggs. After the egg hunt the kids went and played on the play structure and the mommies "guarded" the baskets. I would be lying if I didn't admit that the baskets were a little lighter when the kids picked them up.

After the hunt we went back to the Northcotts for Ice-cream cake and sugar cookies. It was a regular junk food feast and we ate until we felt like we were going to puke! It was Great day!

No comments: