Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gretzky and Yoda




























The snow has finally melted in the front yard! After a long 6 months of having his hockey net burried in the snow, Nolan was very excited to get out and show off all his moves. He tried to persuade Jarom to play with him, but Jarom was preoccupied with practicing his Jedi moves. He is after all Master Yoda, and must perfect his craft. Finally a neighbour boy came over and played with Nolan... so both boys were happy. I was just excited to have both of them out of the house for TWO hours; it has been a very long winter.

Today was Jarom's first day of swimming lessons. He was very excited; although I still don't think the concept of a lesson has sunk in yet. He still acts like it is free swim. All the other kids were huddled against the wall and scared to do anything. Jarom on the other hand, was dunking his head and swimming around. The instructor had to keep reeling him in, I think a time out may even have been threatened.

I need to go work on Primary stuff, it is my week to do sharing time. If anyone has any great ideas I would love to hear them.

No comments: