Monday, April 10, 2006

Birthday Girl





































Yes it's true! I am indeed another year older. Even though it sucks to be getting older, I did have a wonderful birthday. I woke up to the kids jumping on me, wishing me a happy birthday; then I was presented with the remote to my new stereo (Jarom worked his magic finger and broke the old one, I know that will come as a shock to most of you). Spencer had the stereo installed (high up on a shelve, out of the reach of little fingers) and programmed, so all I had to do was press play. We all danced around the kitchen having a great time and yes, for all those of you wondering I did the JIG...HA HA you missed it again!

After Church we went out to the Taylor's house for my Party. Aphie welcomed me with birthday signs and then I sat and watched as everyone made preparations for my birthday feast. Everything tasted great and my birthday cake was lemon and to die for delicious!
I went to bed a happy girl, despite the fact that I am OLD.

Thanks to everyone that phoned or sent me a birthday wish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAA! we will have happy memories of that way Yummy Cake!!! I hope you enjoyed it today for both lunch & dinner!!! welcome to the 29 years agin club!!!

Anonymous said...

One day I tooo will see the Jig...I missed your birthday..I'm the worst sister ever!!!