Sunday, April 02, 2006

Visit with Grandma and Grandpa




























Well it's late Sunday night and I am unable to get to sleep. I guess after enjoying a wonderful day of listening to the words of the prophets and apostles I have lots going through my mind.

Anyhow I thought I would take this quite moment to update a little bit...
Last week my parents were here and as you can imagine my boys were in Grandparent Heaven. They had a wonderful time roughhousing, playing hockey, playing basketball and playing baseball with their grandpa (or grandma as Jarom insisted on calling him). The boys also had a wonderful time showing off their toys, school, friends and stomping grounds. I very much enjoyed having my parents here, although the time of course went much too fast; It was hard to see them go.

Jarom's eye looks like it may be taking a turn for the better. It is still black around his eye, but the swelling has gone down some and there is starting to be a yellowish tinge on the side of his face. It's still hard to look at him though, every time I see his eye I feel so bad. Everyone at conference was horrified when they saw his eye; they all watch me struggle with him every Sunday I am sure half of them thought I lost it and popped him a good one.

Tomorrow is the end of Spring Break, Nolan heads back to school; the days of PJ's until noon are behind us and it's back to the routine of life. I always have mixed emotions at times like this. I like to keep my little chicks close by me, I try not to encourage wing spreadage or flying. Just kicking. It's late, I'm tired, I think I'll head off to bed now and see if Mr. Sandman pays me a visit.

Good Night Everyone!

No comments: