Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Egg Dying
















Easter egg dying with the kids in always a fun time; Nolan was very creative and would dip half his egg in one color and dip the other half in another color, then dip the whole egg in another color. His eggs turned out beautiful. Jarom was in egg dying heaven. I don’t think he was really worried about how his eggs turned out, he just like dipping them, he would just keep transferring them from one color to another. I think it took him half an hour to dip 2 eggs.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I think this picture shows the best sides of all three men in your life. HAHAHA was dad havng fun? He kind of looks like james does during egg dying time.

Anonymous said...

love it,love it!WISH THAT I HAD BEEN THERE. SPENCER ESPECIALLY LOOKS LIKE HE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME.

MOM